The critically-acclaimed and record-breaking Grand Theft Auto V is coming this fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. It was released on September 17, 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It’s a game that will certainly feel great on one among the best gaming mice out there as the mouse will be crucial for your movement, shooting and even driving.
Grand Theft Auto V is an open world, action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the fifteenth installment in the Grand Theft Auto series and the successor of Grand Theft Auto IV.
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will come with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic re-imagining of Southern California.Sony promises GTA 5 players will be able to import their GTA Online progress from both PS3 and Xbox 360 saves.
Grand Theft Auto V is set in the city of Los Santos and the surrounding areas. The GTA 5 map is approximately 100 square miles (13×7). Los Santos is about 21 square miles, twice the size of the Midnight Club Los Angeles Map. It tells the stories of three protagonists: Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton, and Trevor Philips. These three characters are criminals from different backgrounds that are forced to work together in a series of heists and other stunts in GTA 5.
- Like int the previous Grand Theft Auto games, except GTA IV button-based Cheat Codes appear in GTA 5.
- Grand Theft Auto V evolves nearly every mechanic that was in the previous Grand Theft Auto games. As far as driving goes, the vehicles have been greatly improved. The driving mechanics feel more like a racing game.
- The shooting mechanics are better in terms of the feel of the mechanics. Weapon selection has now also been changed. Instead of the old way of selecting through all the weapons, there is now a Weapon Wheel, which is similar to the one featured in Red Dead Redemption, another Rockstar game.
Unique features in the game:-
- When the players are playing as one of three protagonists in the game, the other two are living out their daily lives, and you will be surprised by what you find the characters doing when you switch back into them.
- The character swapping feature is executed in a Google Earth-styled manner.
- New activities have also been added, such as yoga, triathlons, jet skiing, parachute jumps, tennis, golf, and scuba diving. The mobile phone has also returned from Grand Theft Auto IV but is now only used for calling the player’s contacts, surfing the web, and quick saving. Giving people the middle finger is another new feature the player can use while in a vehicle and depending on where the player is at, they will get different reactions from pedestrians.
- Grand Theft Auto V carries over the Multiplayer feature. This multiplayer mode is known as Grand Theft Auto Online. In GTA Online, multiplayer crews from Max Payne 3 can be carried over to Grand Theft Auto V. Grand Theft Auto V has multiplayer features linked to Rockstar’s Social Club. If the player created a crew in Max Payne 3, it can be imported to Grand Theft Auto V via the Social Club. Multiplayer holds up to 16 people on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
- Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.
Grand Theft Auto V was released to universal acclaim, holding scores of 96 and above on MetaCritic and GameRankings, as well as receiving perfect scores from over 30 reviewers. The game sold 11.21 million copies and grossed $800 million on its first day, setting many records, and eventually making $1 billion within 3 days of the game’s release. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. GTA V’s distributor shared that GTA V is among the largest selling games of all time. It won year-end accolades, including Game of the Year awards from several gaming publications.