Token currency is an integral part of the entire cryptocurrency league so far, the emerging smart contracts, that act as the market maker in today’s parallel world of digital currencies. The tokens issued with the asset backing bring in the much-needed investor confidence that is still skeptical about trading in a currency that could crash and wipe off within a few seconds. Hosted by reputed banks the smart contracts are often kept as a variable reserve in conventional currencies for the buyers to know that there is an intrinsic value of the asset they have invested in considerably.
Banks have opened up to accept the digital currency system, without having any insecurity over the way the funds will be positioned based on the volatile markets of cryptocurrency. Buying a smart contract can be done in two ways,
- The buyer can invest and directly from the ETH as the base asset, and receives the smart contract, with a set of minimum 3 basic transaction, a smart contract is created, the adjusted reserve ratio is calculated, and the smart contract is updated with the adjusted reserve price based on the market value of the assets
- another way is to send the amount required to purchase the smart contract to the bank hosting the contract, the amount is also converted to the major currencies and sent to the base reserved
- the market demand for a particular currency could vary between the interplay of supply and demand of this restricted currency in digital codes into your digital wallets
- price appreciation is again a determinant of the value of the cryptocurrency resting on the economical price band of the currency in the external markets as they are free to determine the pricing of the digital currency
- getting the revenue from the contract bids deposited into the bank account, that in turn raises the price of the smart contract, the price volatility in the market again plays an important role to determining how worth in the smart contract, thereby decreasing the price of the smart contract
- valuation of the fractional reserve is based on the inherent value of the asset and the price reserve backing a particular contract has in terms of traditional currencies
The inherent value of the digital currency is indirectly is worked upon the level of trust, reading reviews, an article on how to make the smart contract profitable initially No Keyword is required to determine the open market value of the smart contracts backed by the reserve price.